A PSP is a skilled planning and scheduling professional with advanced experience in project planning, and developing, monitoring, updating, forecasting and analyzing integrated project schedules. The PSP leads the planning and scheduling process within the AACE International Total Cost Management (TCM) framework. A PSP is able to communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, both internal and external.
This course focus on the practical application of the Skills and Knowledge required for the Certified Planning and Scheduling Professional exam of AACE International. In addition to the training leading to an International Certification, that assist with obtaining the best career/job opportunities in the Project Control Services environment. The course will also enables you to continue your career in Project Control Services or broaden your knowledge when you are in related professions.
- 8 years of industry-related experience, or 4 years of industry-related experience + a 4-year industry-related college degree
- Attendance of the SKST course, or passing the SKST exam with a 70% pass rate, or holding an active CST certification
Recommended Study Materials
- AACE’s Planning and Scheduling Certification Study Guide
- AACE’s Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering, 6th Edition
- AACE’s Total Cost Management Framework
- Optional – CPM in Construction Management, 8th Edition
- Optional – Construction Planning and Scheduling Manual, 2nd Edition
- Optional – Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
4 days with a test on the final day. 70% required to pass.
R22 600 including VAT
Please obtain planned dates on the Calendar tab